Sunday, February 25, 2007

MY PRAYER (Its dedicated to me and by me)

I am not a religious person but still i believe that prayers do a lot. When one is disturb and is stucked in difficulties or he needs motivation for him and by him only, one should close the eyes and should utter some words, these definately bring miracle. At this moment words do not matter but still to utter some thing, one need words.
Once i was thinking that what words will i utter in same situation.Here are the words which came to my mind

"Every living thing in this world dies so will I. I am not afraid of my existance to be vanished.If it has to come tomorrow then why not today.Oh God i have a single wish. My death should not be unexpected and if it is, outcomes related to my death should be unexpected but desired by atleast some pure hearts."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

words r les 2 comment on dat..its 2 2 gud..

Pankaj Upadhyay (पंकज उपाध्याय) said...

Simply Superb...marvellous..hats off...
standing ovation dene ko dil ker raha hai..