Monday, October 15, 2007

My sense of humour is different......

One more Monday morning. I always hated Monday morning but never so much as at present.After 2 days of rest at home now again I am among tik tik of keyboards.Sometimes I think why my company does not pay me for just sitting at home.What a nice weekend it was. My stock of the clothes for the coming week was ready so I had to do no washing.We hired a cook so I had not to bother even about cooking.Two days I kept on lying, sleeping and reading some books.
Oh!!!! I am sooooo lazy.I really relish this trait of me called "laziness".I still remember those sweet days with my 'langotia yaars' when we used to lie down for hours waiting that someone amongst us will get up to have water or to switch on fan, even in month of May and June ( in lucknow's scorching heat).I also remember one noon of May when we all were doing our regular routine (taking rest).One of my friends (my strongest competitor in this field) whom we named "RAJA SUTTAN" said in a low voice (as a loud voice again takes efforts) "Someone, please gimme litle water. I am thirsty." But who could do that as we all were exhausted by 45 Celsius temperature but no one had the guts to switch on the fan.Me and RAJA SUTTAN were almost equally talented but in some areas he was strong and in some, I. His weakness was, he could not tolerate hunger. To have something in his tummy he could either cook or could go to some dhaba (on the cost of giving trouble to his body....hats off to him). My weakness was my everyday eye tonic (perhaps everyone understand this technical word).Every evening I used to go to IT crossing just to look at some beautiful faces ( sometime I used to make failed efforts to woo them).

But my laziness taught me a lot. The most important is every dream comes true on the cost of sacrifice, devotion, will to tolerate and belief in the quote "go for beneficial and not for pleasant" (by Vivekanand).The day I would have got up to switch on fan or to get water to quench my thirst I would have lost battle to RAJA SUTTAN.My sacrifice for laziness and my devotion to laziness make me stand on the par with my friend and competitor RAJA SUTTAN.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Anuj,

Thanks for your lovely comment and liking my post..
Again thanks for wishing me luck..hope, i will able to bell the cat.
"girls in their first date will never accept this kinda this.." I cay this bcoz i think that the person is going for his first date and in that he write a letter from Blood. so i said that it is not at all acceptable with girls.

As far as baisness in gender comes in sense of people visiting girls blog and writing comment, it is true only 5% bcoz in blogging people dont see who is the writer but what is written and all depends how strong ur netwroking is. And i suppose rarely anyone knows that you had a blog and here in blogging community you are non-existance untill and unless you make your blog reach to different people..

Try this, you will get a very nice people and got to know lot more thing abt blogging..
Take care

Anonymous said...

Hi Anuj,
hmm, tumhe to poori ik blogging class ki jarurat hai...
well, i am not that expert but ya can help you.
2 things are very important in blogging; Your regularity and your networking.
Just try to visit different profiles and leave your comment there and they will definetily came back to you and after that you have to maintain that by posting blogs on regular intervals.
If you want to know more about blogging, you can leave your mail id on my blog, i will reply you for sure.

-Mona

Anonymous said...

Great look, but need some more modification like font colour and on..
Im sure you will definetly do that..
Take care
Mona

Amrita said...

hi anuj,

i guess i am coming to ur blog for the first time...was a really interesting post..but alas! could not read the whole of it...if u don mind..i will suggest a few modifications..u should increase the font size and change the colour of the font so that it is visible in the background...was really wanting to read on about u and RAJA SUTTAN...but guess will have to wait...merry belated x-mas!!

Sumit said...

Hi Anuj,

Lovely article...

Do visit my blog also..

http://softwareinterviewquestion.blogspot.com/

-Sumit

Avi Mehta's Blog Site said...

Hi Anuj,

Keep blogging
It was really a gud competition betweeen you and raja suttan.

Sumit said...

Yes Anuj I know you are very lazy... But now your competition is with me [:)] Now letz see who will get up to bring cigarettes[;)]

concealedlook said...

Nice,funny,rather crazy...
Never thought that in this insane world where there is a mad race to be numero Uno, where everybody wants to prove his mettle,there exist ppl who just want to relax and laze around undeterred by the chaos around.
Kool Keep it up!

Cheers!

Unknown said...

hi anuj,
great article....this is one of my best time pass....to simply lie down and feel the day pass by...so i can very well appreciate this article...