Thursday, October 16, 2008

2 'G's of my life

On very first instance, topic of this post might look like stolen from blog "2 MODIs of Gujraat" by Rajdeep Serdesai. I would not completely deny it but these two Gs have really been very important in my life. Guess what are these two Gs.One G is easy to guess and other G is also not so difficult to guess. But WAIT!!!!!!.....I should stop behaving like any well known writer ( as Jagsuraiya) who has a great no. of readers.Number of my readers can very easily be judged by comments on my blog page. So no more flaunting, lets come to the topic. These two G stand for Gazals and Girls. Gazal could have been anticipated by my unfortunate regular readers through my last post and Girl could have been anticipated ny any of my friends (just by watching the way i stare girls). My love for these Gs spawned, almost, in the same time period of my life.

I was in 12th standard when i started listening Gazals. Most of the Jagjit Singh gazals, when i listened for the first time,i felt, it was not for the first time.just some beats of Jagjit Singh gazals even from any unkown source, were enough to captivate me.
As earlier i said, my love for the second G unearthed almost in the same time period. It was the time when i me and my family was expecting my "Bhabhi" to gift us with a baby. I was damn sure that i willbe uncle of a baby girl. My true love for G for Girl blessed me with a sweet niece. I still remember those unforgettable moments of my life when i used to have these two G's (physically) arround me. I used to take my niece in my lap, play gazals and used to keep on studying for hours. I used to talk her a lot even when she could not open her eyes. I love my these moments more than anything.
LOVE YOU MY SWEETHEARTS...................

1 comment:

Pankaj Upadhyay (पंकज उपाध्याय) said...

:) Bywriting anything here I would not break the sequence of emotions. Hope they can read this someday and can see how sweet you are!