Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I want to hate more n more

Today I went for a candle light congregation in Hyderbad, in memory of innocents who lost their lives in recent Mumbai attack. Popular slogans, which were being recited, were “ Terrorism Down Down” and “ We want, peaceful India”. I had no problem with these slogans but I dint like these much. Reason was my intention of participating in this congregation. I was not there to pay my tribute or to show my sympathy but I was there to create more and more hate in my heart (for whom not very clear but perhaps for such incidents). I had discussion with one of my colleague on my motive as i tried everybody to have such motive.
As an individual I know that nothing will happen just by sitting idle and by complaining about politics but what can I do to answer my own conscious. At present I do not have anything but least I can do is that I don’t forget this incident until and unless some action is taken. …Wait! I think I can say it in better way…until and unless vengeance is taken. By that time, to not to forget this attack like earlier terror attack I will keep on fuelling fire of hate in myself.
Just to update the videos I posted in my last post are bring shown and discussed on news channel “ Headlines Today “. Also, news of one SIMI activist firing in Hyderabad are being shown giving me reason to hate more and more.

1 comment:

Pankaj Upadhyay (पंकज उपाध्याय) said...

That was great to know you attended a peace march but I feel peace march are not sufficient. There was one protest march in Bombay. See the pics here http://rendezvous-with-rdx.blogspot.com/2008/12/kill-politician-save-nation.html

and yeah keep that hatred alive. It will bring a new dawn for India.