Sunday, December 21, 2008

Mumbai blast with Pakistani view ...revised

In my post " Mumbai blast with Pakistani view ( http://anujdmad.blogspot.com/2008/12/mumbai-blast-with-pakistani-view.html )", I mocked Pakistani defense analyst declaring him fool of the first order but now I realize, better I should correct myself. Perhaps he is person having deep understanding of Indian politics and politicians. He knew his ridiculous explanation would be taken seriously by Indian politicians and would be used to appease particular section of Indian Muslims. Mr. Antuley and some RJD members did not let this so-called analyst's confidence go down.
Thanks to Sabana Azmi and Javed Akhtar for publically condemning Antuley in this critical time. This move will surely protect number of Muslims from being trapped into Antuley's and other politician's political gimmick to pander a particular Muslim section.

No comments: