Wednesday, April 15, 2009

loosing battle even though i knew i would be attacked

            Today only i read a quote " Its very easy to be positive amid success". Not even 24 hours has passed and i have started realizing same. With lots of hope i opened my mail box to see reply from a customer. "If it gets finalized ill get my first deal" i thought.…….Today evening while driving only i was thinking success doesn't come so easily and my mail box once again proved veracity of my own thinking. Nope! they are not ready to have a deal.
              However i knew some or other thing should turn this way and was already to take it, still i am disappointed. I am disappointed enough to loose my temper, to fag a lot and to not to talk anyone. If it was the only case then too it would have worked but my first failure is breaking aegis of my confidence.
                At this mI don't know what to do. I want to talk to someone special but to whom i don't know. Probably best option is, i should talk to my own positive side but before that ill have to awake my positive side. I am listening this song to awake my positive side

h

2 comments:

Pankaj Upadhyay (पंकज उपाध्याय) said...

Awaken your positive side..I am with you. Do not loose at all, you are destined to win if not, at least you will be satisfied that you tried..

Aur ye song mere one of the favrites hai. So soothing..

The Stone Angel said...

awesome! simply superb, reminded me of my office days...